Love, seduction and regret!

4 comments
You look at me,
A seducing glance,
You are wearing red today,
My favorite color,
A little plump you look,
Just like the way I like you,


You sit there and you beckon to me,
I don't want to come close,
I'm done with you,
I've had enough of your mind games,
I've suffered enough,


Yesterday when you wore blue,
You looked just so irresistible,
I couldn't take my eyes off you,
I couldn't resist,
I gave up!


But today is a new day,
I'm trying hard,
I won't give up,
Wait!
Don't be so sad,
I'm coming,
I'll pick you up,
Damn you,
You bloody variety of JUNK FOOD!


I can't ignore you,
I don't hate you,
I just love you :)

4 comments:

  1. *Smiles* - Liked reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bunty- Thnx:)

    @Arjit- :) Thnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/06/14/the-celebrate-poet-of-may-award-nominations/

    welcome to vote,
    you automatically earned one vote because your link in included, when you vote for your favorite poet, then you get another vote for yourself....

    thank you for the attention.
    The deadline is Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read what you have to say, so please...