Its been almost 9 months since, and guess what, I haven't stopped learning, though some maybe senseless and the rest useless things.
A heads up (Another useless corporate jargon, which in layman terms means "I'll talk and you listen") on this:
1) Before you leap into the corporate asylum, The only time you'll ever need the word 'escalate' in your vocabulary is when you go to malls and wanna get your lazy ass on to the next floor, but once in office, you have to use this word more than 50 times a day. Keep saying, " You have a problem, You escalate" (though nothing much happens :) )
2) Did you wash your hair and come to office in a hurry? No time to blow dry? Don't you worry, there is always the hand dryer in the office restroom. It can also be used to dry the hair, why not?
3) You may think how there can be so much anarchy in our country, but you wont feel so bad once you witness "mis-management" at the grassroots level
4) You used to hate computer games before, you won't anymore. You love them, then good for you
5) For inner peace, You may take a deep breath and chant 'Aum', but now practice taking a deep breath and pressing 'ctrl+c and ctrl+v'
6) Get a new pair of 'Anti- Glare' glasses. Without them, you will weep in front of the computer daily.
7) Learn to make a face that to outsiders looks like I'm really interested but inside I'm in a deep slumber.
8) Learn to talk about font sizes, styles and page layouts as if you are talking about the Kashmir issue/ Maoist insurgency. Practice in front of the mirror. The more sombre your face is, better the effect.
Okay thats all for now, If you need some more such tips, ask your brother or sister or uncle or aunt or neighbor, in short any inmate of the corporate jungle. They'll be glad to share, I'm sure